Pimples or Zits are a very common skin problem that bothers a good many people. Zits arise on the skin because of inflammation caused by bacterial infection. That would sound scary, but don?t worry.
This condition has easy and quick care and that too can be enjoyed form your home because there is not many better ways which can challenge home remedies when it comes to getting rids of zits.
Home remedies have traditionally been used a lot for the cure for zits. Now these traditional methods are coming back into practice in the 21st century to ensure a smooth skin. We provide you a list of home remedies here that will keep you going confidently with a smile as you don a face free from pimples and spots.
Home Remedies for Zits:
- Lemon: Lemon has been used a lot for this condition. Rich in Vitamin C, it will be a perfect guard for your skin against any pimples and has rightly been called as the best cure for zits. There may, however, some complications arise because of its acidic nature and allergies are common to people with sensitive skins. For using this remedy, all you need to do is apply the lemon juice on your skin by using a cloth, preferable cotton, and wash it only after 2-3 hours.
- Tea Tree Oil: Known for its anti-bacterial properties, tea tree oil provides protection against pimples and any red, black or white spots on your skin. Apple this using cotton, and wash your it after leaving it on your screen for 20 minutes.
- Garlic: Garlic is also pretty efficient cure for pimples and spots on screen. With its antifungal properties it ensures quick healing of the skin after it removes your zits. A presence of sulphur in it only adds to the effect. For using garlic, cut garlic cloves in halves and rub them on the affected parts of your face/skin. Leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off using warm water.
- Ice: Ice is a great way to treat skin ailments because it helps in removing oil particles (hydrophobic) from your skin. Doing this, they remove the places which can be a heaven to the bacterias which give rise to the spots on your skin. They also aid in improving the blood flow to the region thereby providing a new life to that part of your face and the pores grow smaller giving your skin a fresh look.
- Honey: Honey has been known to have great medicinal power and it comes really handy in treating kin zits too. Application of honey on your pimples for about half an hour 2-3 times daily will do wonders and you will be left with a beautiful skin.
By using these home remedies you can do away with zits. These remedies are the best cure for zits. They will also help you in preventing the spreading of zits bacterial infection to various other portions of your skin allowing you to nip the problem in its bud.