Pimple is a common problem for many people who are conscious about their skin. Think about a kind of blackhead bulging out of your skin and making the skin appear infected or diseased. Bacteria or germs become accumulated in that part of your skin as a result of the excessive oil and swell up. This results in the formation of pimple as illustrated below. It is commonly noticeable in face.
- Keep your face or skin clean: Wash your face twice a day and always use a clean towel for wiping your face. After cleaning, use moisturizer. Moisturize makes the skin of your face soft and healthy.
- Clean dead skin cells: Clean dead cells regularly to prevent them blocking the pore of your skin. The sebum which usually keeps the skin moist will be prevented from coming out if they are blocked and this will lead to the formation of pimples.
- Do not touch your face frequently. This is because the germ from the hands might lead to the formation of pimples in your face. This also helps to keep the face clean.
- Don?t pinch them: Do not try to scratch, pull up, and touch pimples. Use of an antiseptic is recommended to touch them.
- Do exercise regularly: By doing regular exercise, one can decrease his stress levels. Stress levels have an indirect impact on the formation of pimples.
- Use Benzoyl peroxide/salicylic acid: Salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide both kill bacteria which are responsible for the formation of acne and pimples. Put small amount of benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid on affected areas. This helps to keep away pimples.
- Using Toothpaste. Apply small amount of toothpaste on affected areas before going to bed. Wash your face properly in the morning. You will see the improvement after a few days.
- Use ice. Ice is a very important element in improving blood circulation and they can also clean dirt and oil from pores. This method is very effective and reduces pimples quickly.
- Use lemon juice/tea tree oil: Application of lemon juice is a quick and convenient way to get rid of pimples. Lemon juice has vitamin C which is helps to heal pimples effectively within a short span of time. Dip fresh cotton into lemon juice and apply it on the pimples. Tea tree oil could also be used in fighting pimples because they act against the bacteria and prevents the formation of pimples.
- Use of Garlic: You can use garlic to get rid of pimples overnight. Cut a garlic clove and massage it on the affected areas. Repeat this process for several days. The antiviral, antiseptic and antioxidant properties of garlic will help in healing the pimples.
- Use steam: Before cleaning your face, apply steam. It makes the skin of your face soft and reduces bacteria from entering the pores in your skin.
The points mentioned above will be effective in reducing pimples. However, pimples are also a product of other bad habits like alcohol drinking, irregular exercise and sleeping late at night. If a proper routine is maintained, the effect of pimples could be minimized.