Acne is caused due to the clogging of pores and the excessive secretion of oil by our glands.
If you pop up your acnes than there will be permanent marks on your skin. Nobody likes acne marks on skin.
Getting rid of acne scar is even difficult than getting rid of acne itself. Before knowing how to get rid of acne scars, you must know how to handle acne. Use gentle hands on your acnes and must try to avoid touching it.
Popping pimples can cause deeper scars as it injures the skin. Your scar may get lighter with time and may heal up with remedies used. But if your skin is exposed to harmful sun rays, it slow down the process and your scars will get darker. Never move in sunlight without a good sunscreen, shades, umbrella etc.
There are many remedies to lighten your scars but you must pick up according to your skin type. The natural remedies are safe and effective but needs a lot of patience. You must take care of your skin attentively and regularly to avoid any further damage.
How to get rid of acne scar without using many chemicals?
This is the biggest concern for the people having scar. So, here are some of the natural remedies for you to make your face scar free without chemicals.
- Lemon has belching properties and has Vitamin C. Take fresh lemon juice and apply it on scars directly.
- If your skin is too sensitive than you can add some rose water and use it. Apply it, keep it for 10-15 min and results will be visible in a few days.
- Another remedy with lemon is making a face mask by adding honey, lemon juice, almond oil and milk in equal amount. Apply it daily and see the results.
- Honey is also an antibacterial agent. Apply honey on scars overnight and wash it in morning.
- You can also mix half a cup of oatmeal in four table spoons of honey. Apply it on your face and after twenty minutes wash it with lukewarm water.
- Cinnamon is also great for acne scars. Mix one spoon of cinnamon powder with two spoons of honey .
Applying this overnight will lighten your scars.
- Aloe Vera has a magical property of healing damaged tissues. Apply Aloe Vera gel twice a day; wash it after half an hour and you will find your face glowing with reduces scars.
- Oil is rich in Vitamins, Antioxidants and Iron. Just apply olive oil before going to bed daily. You can also massage your face with olive oil and clean your face with a warm towel or wipe, after two minutes wash your face with normal water.
- Baking soda may be used as an exfoliation agent on your skin. Make a thick paste of baking soda and water. Scrub it on your face and keep it for two minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water and apply olive oil on your face. You can repeat it twice a week.
- Apply raw potato juice on skin for about twenty minutes daily and wash it. It is a comparatively slower process.
- Just like lemon, tomatoes are also rich in vitamin C and thus help to reduce scars. Apply the fresh tomato pulp on your face for twenty minutes and wash it off.
- You can also use a tomato mask by adding two tomatoes, two avocados and one cucumber coarsely grind it and apply the paste on your face and after twenty minutes wash it off.
- You can also use Aspirin and honey mixed in same quantity. Use this paste on your face and wash after 15 minutes.
I hope it answered your question – how to get rid of acne scars.